This site uses the following categories of cookie:
– analytical cookies, used directly by the site’s manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymised;
– profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on user behaviour while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD STOP SOME OF THE SITE’S FUNCTIONS FROM WORKING PROPERLY, particularly, services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore the following contents may not be viewable:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (like social network buttons), used to provide further services and functionality to visitors and to simplify the use of the site, or to provide personalised advertising. This site has no control over cookies managed entirely by third parties and has no access to the information collected by these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as methods to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
Please note that, generally, tracking users does not mean they can be identified, unless the User is already registered for a service and is already logged in, in this latter case it means that the User has already given consent directly to the third party at the time he or she registered for the service (e. g. Facebook).
This site uses the following third-party cookies.
– Google Analytics: used to analyse how users use the site, to compile reports on site activities and user behaviour, to check how often users visit the site, how the site is found and which pages are visited most frequently. This information is combined with the information collected from other sites to compare usage of the site with other sites of the same category. Collected data: browser ID, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP. Place where data are processed: European Union as service anonymisation is active.
The data collected do not allow to personally identify users, and the data are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. Data are processed in aggregate and anonymised form (shortened to the last octet). In accordance with the appropriate agreement (DPA), Google Inc. (the data processor), is forbidden to cross these data with those collected by other services.
Further information on cookies used by Google Analytics can be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) he collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google (optout) on their browser.
video-sharing platform, owned by Google. Cookies are set when a page containing embedded content is accessed, and when a video is started, and do not identify the User unless he or she is already logged in to his or her Google profile.
An “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option has been added for videos contained on the site which operates in such a way that YouTube does not store information on visitors unless they voluntarily play the video. Data collected: number and behaviour of service users, IP address, information that connects site visits to the Google account of users already logged in, video viewing preferences. Place where data are processed: USA.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) Users can, in accordance with the methods and in the limits set out by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests are to be made to the data controller.